Data Manager enables to manage your data solutions and services through a secure and simple online portal. It combines complex and powerful IP capabilities with administrative simplicity for secure communications.
With Data Manager you benefit from more comfort while managing your data services.
Designed for distributors, large customers or end-user, Data Manager optimizes business operations in the field or at sea and is easily accessible on the internet or over the satellite network.
Data Manager combines complex and powerful IP-capabilities with administrative simplicity.
- Easy access: around-the-clock secure access via https://datamanager.astriumservices.com with intuitive navigation.
- All-in-one solution: central online interface to manage all IP-based solutions.
- Multi-level users: available for mobile users, large customers and service providers.
- Flexibility: full security package with no installation required; all web browsers supported.
- Unique support: on-demand professional support from Airbus DS’ technical teams.
Data Manager helps minimize the workload associated with managing satellite data traffic and optimizes everyday business in the field, whether at sea or in the air.
It helps significantly reduce the size of all visited pages by compressing, blocking or removing heavy content like pictures, advertising, video etc. Available on all MSS broadband services: Inmarsat BGAN, Fleetbroadband, Swiftbroadband, Iridium OpenPort and Thuraya IP.
It acts as web access gatekeeper. Instead of reducing the content volume, it prevents those pages or related content to be accessed or downloaded. Available on all MSS broadband services: Inmarsat BGAN, Fleetbroadband, Swiftbroadband, Iridium OpenPort and Thuraya IP.
- Access to single terminal / SIM card data profile.
- Firewall and protection management.
- 90 day previous usage check.
- Account management.
For large customers & distributors only, additional features are available:
- Access to registered terminal / SIM card account profiles.
- Virtual group management with full standard feature capabilities.
- Centralized user access management.
- On demand customizable interface.
Compatible with various data services
Data Manager is currently available on Inmarsat, Thuraya and Iridium data services and on maritime VSAT services.
- Maritime VSAT: Pharostar and Pharostar Plus
- Inmarsat: FleetBroadband, Fleet, BGAN, GAN, SwiftBroadband, Swift
- Iridium: OpenPort
- Thuraya: Thuraya IP